Performapal Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Here is Our Discord Server, https://discord.gg/YWb53Rp

ShareShare

[IMPORTANT] How to post important topics on the academy!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sawada Tsunayoshi

Sawada Tsunayoshi

Chancellor

P-Points : 405

PostSubject: [IMPORTANT] How to post important topics on the academy!   [IMPORTANT] How to post important topics on the academy! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 11:40 pm

In this thread i will be showing you all how to post an official guide/announcement/tournament/etc at the academy. You MUST only post such topics using this and only this. The color of the table will change for each kind of a post i will explain more below:

- For posting an announcements and rules you MUST use this color #0598e4 for the table color only, the text must be black or it won't be visible.
- For posting a guide you MUST use this color #e64747 for the table color only, the text must be black or it won't be visible.
- For posting events and tournaments you MUST use this color #FFD700 for the table only, the text must be black or it won't be visible.
- For any other important post (a post that isn't an announcement or rules/guide/events/tournaments use this color #8a54ff for the table only, the text must be black or it won't be visible.

Now i will post the codes with the colors modified already for you to use them easily and i will tell you what you can modify and what you cannot modify:

Announcements/Rules:
Code:
[table style="width: 100%;border: 1px solid #0598e4;padding: 20px 8px;color: #fff;background: #0598e4;    text-shadow: -2px -1px 1px #000;border-radius: 3px 3px 0px 0px;font-weight: bold;font-family: Trebuchet MS;font-size: 20px;"][tr][td][center]INSERT YOUR TITLE HERE.......INSERT YOUR TITLE HERE.......[/center][/td][/tr][/table]
[table style="border: 1px solid #0598e4;width: 100%;padding: 10px;border-bottom: 5px solid #0598e4;border-radius: 0px 0px 3px 3px;background: #fff;"][tr][td][color=#000000]INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE.............INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE.............INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE.............INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE.............INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE.............INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE.............

[center][font=Comic Sans MS]PDA © Copyright Performapal Duel Academy, All Rights Reserved.[/font][/center][/color][right][img]http://i.imgur.com/0r9WiuH.png[/img][/right][/td][/tr][/table]

Events/Tournaments:
Code:
[table style="width: 100%;border: 1px solid #FFD700;padding: 20px 8px;color: #fff;background: #FFD700;    text-shadow: -2px -1px 1px #000;border-radius: 3px 3px 0px 0px;font-weight: bold;font-family: Trebuchet MS;font-size: 20px;"][tr][td][center]INSERT YOUR TITLE HERE.......INSERT YOUR TITLE HERE.......[/center][/td][/tr][/table]
[table style="border: 1px solid #FFD700;width: 100%;padding: 10px;border-bottom: 5px solid #FFD700;border-radius: 0px 0px 3px 3px;background: #fff;"][tr][td][color=#000000]INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE.............INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE.............INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE.............INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE.............INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE.............INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE.............

[center][font=Comic Sans MS]PDA © Copyright Performapal Duel Academy, All Rights Reserved.[/font][/center][/color][right][img]http://i.imgur.com/0r9WiuH.png[/img][/right][/td][/tr][/table]

Guides:
Code:
[table style="width: 100%;border: 1px solid #e64747;padding: 20px 8px;color: #fff;background: #e64747;    text-shadow: -2px -1px 1px #000;border-radius: 3px 3px 0px 0px;font-weight: bold;font-family: Trebuchet MS;font-size: 20px;"][tr][td][center]INSERT YOUR TITLE HERE.......INSERT YOUR TITLE HERE.......[/center][/td][/tr][/table]
[table style="border: 1px solid #e64747;width: 100%;padding: 10px;border-bottom: 5px solid #e64747;border-radius: 0px 0px 3px 3px;background: #fff;"][tr][td][color=#000000]INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE.............INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE.............INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE.............INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE.............INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE.............INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE.............

Any other important post:
Code:
[table style="width: 100%;border: 1px solid #8a54ff;padding: 20px 8px;color: #fff;background: #8a54ff;    text-shadow: -2px -1px 1px #000;border-radius: 3px 3px 0px 0px;font-weight: bold;font-family: Trebuchet MS;font-size: 20px;"][tr][td][center]INSERT YOUR TITLE HERE.......INSERT YOUR TITLE HERE.......[/center][/td][/tr][/table]
[table style="border: 1px solid #8a54ff;width: 100%;padding: 10px;border-bottom: 5px solid #8a54ff;border-radius: 0px 0px 3px 3px;background: #fff;"][tr][td][color=#000000]INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE.............INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE.............INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE.............INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE.............INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE.............INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE.............

First for the topic title you need to change this part and only this part:
"INSERT YOUR TITLE HERE.......INSERT YOUR TITLE HERE......."

Second for the content of the post you need to change this part and only this part:
"INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE.............INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE.............INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE.............INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE.............INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE.............INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE............."

Simply put, do not change anything in the code other than those parts or you will mess it up.

One last important thing, the copyright notice at the end which says:
PDA © Copyright Performapal Duel Academy, All Rights Reserved.
This notice must NOT be modified or removed at all.

Last edited by Sawada Tsunayoshi on Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://performapalda.forumotion.co.uk
Sawada Tsunayoshi

Sawada Tsunayoshi

Chancellor

P-Points : 405

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] How to post important topics on the academy!   [IMPORTANT] How to post important topics on the academy! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 9:51 pm

Important Update!

You are now required to color the post tables you make when creating a new important post, i will update the first post with the new colors and how to change them

Back to top Go down
https://performapalda.forumotion.co.uk

[IMPORTANT] How to post important topics on the academy!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1